Porodica Kosaca * Famiglia Mozart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leggere per favore - Please Read me

Go down

Leggere per favore - Please Read me Empty Leggere per favore - Please Read me

Post  Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 am

Un saluto a tutti. / Dobrodosli

Questo forum è stato creato come punto di incontro delle famiglie Mozart e Kosaca e di tutti i loro amici.
This forum has been created like a site of meeting for family Mozart and Kosaca and their friends too.

L'idea è quella di avere degli appartamenti nostri non soggetti alle restrizioni tipiche del forum Rk, dove vivere le nostre avventure e conservare i nostri racconti senza paura che l'autodelete ce li porti via come già accaduto.
The purpose is to have a own place out of rules about Rk forum , where we can live our adventures and write our rp without the risk of autodeleting that has already burned lot of stuff.

Abbiamo creato, per ora questa stanza di accoglienza che è aperta a tutti e che può essere usata per presentarsi in attesa di essere ammessi al salone di ricevimento.

We made this room to receive people, it's open to anyone and could be used to introduce himself waiting to be admitted in the Meeting great hall.

Benvenuti quindi, in questa casa, vi faremo entrare non appena la Duchessa Lachtna vi potrà ricevere.
I wish you will enjoy your time in this home: please love it, live it, respect it. We will make you enter as soon as Duchess Lachtna can receive you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kosacamozart.forumattivo.it

Back to top Go down

Leggere per favore - Please Read me Empty CHAT BOX

Post  Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:43 am

Poi ho creato anche una chat box (vedere in fondo alla pagina di accesso, sulla sinistra) dove possiamo riunirci tutti insieme a chiacchierare, chissà che riusciamo davvero a creare una bella cosa...

Then i created also a chat box (in the bottom of the home page on the left) where we can meet each other to talk...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kosacamozart.forumattivo.it

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum